01 Mar Starting to go back in time
This week I started experiencing in creating characters, animate them and insert them into my Unreal scene.
I worked with Fuse and MakeHuman for creating the characters and Mixamo for rigging and animating them.
I had some issues, some of them I am still not sure how to solve:
- Importing custom cloths to MakeHuman
- Importing my MakeHuman fbx file to Mixamo together with the materials
- Changing the characters blending settings in Unreal so it will not look weird
- Importing objects to Unreal without having to manually connect their materials to the imported textures
- Changing the settings of imported scenes so the user will be able to walk in them